SUMMER IN CHAMONIX
Thanks to the wealth and originality of its activities, the Mont Blanc region is a destination of choice. Take advantage of unspoilt countryside and the pleasures of skiing around the 4-star Hotel & Spa. Delight in the greenness of Chamonix in the summer and its snowy landscapes in the winter.
- - Canyoning: A fun-filled, white-water circuit in the Barberine Torrent that includes breathtaking leaps, abseiling and water slides.
- - Hiking: 350 km of hiking trails and 160 itineraries adapted to all... whether you just want to stroll or prefer to work out, enjoy a day with the family or discover a circuit including overnight stays in mountain shelters.
- - Natural rock climbing: All-level climbing for young and old alike on Chamonix’ granite rocks and at the climbing school at Gaillands’ Rock.
- - Golf: 18-hole golf course located at the bottom of the glacial valley and surrounded by the magnificent peaks of Mont Blanc, the Aiguilles Rouges and the Drus.
- - Train from Montenvers to the Mer de Glace, the largest glacier in France (7 km long) and one of the world’s most visited natural sites, with its entirely hand-carved ice grotto.
- - Paragliding: Free-flying for enthusiasts and for beginners with take-off from the Plan de l’Aiguille or Planpraz, opposite the Mont Blanc Massif.
- - Mountain biking: 500 to 1,500 m marked, uphill/downhill trails for all levels, criss-crossing through Les Houches, Chamonix Mont Blanc and Vallorcine. Les Houches Bikepark and Brévent’s steeper trails.
- - Aiguille du Midi cable car: panorama and hiking trails from the Plan de l’Aiguille to the Mer de Glace...